While health and wellness assessments are optional, they offer an effective way to determine your specific needs for education, prevention and wellness programs. We provide a number of valuable assessments to help new members get off on the right foot.
Assessments available at the Wellness Center include:
- Fitness Testing – This multi-disciplinary group of tests comprehensively evaluates an individual’s overall fitness level.
- Body Composition - This test accurately determines an individual’s current ratio of lean mass and fat mass to overall weight.
- Cholesterol – This test is valuable in assessing cardiovascular risks and preventing cardiovascular disease.
- Blood Glucose Test – This clinical assessment accurately assesses blood glucose levels as an important part of diabetes and pre-diabetes screening.
- Blood Pressure – This simple test determines resting blood pressure and is an important measure of cardiovascular fitness.
- Functional Movement Screening - This test aids fitness professionals in creating a specific exercise program to improve balance, range of motion and overall physical function.