Recipe source: Body Fit Fusion | Link:
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this seasonal treat, made with plant-based
ingredients to fuel your active life. Find more recipes by Active Wellness
team members Amanda Hershberg, CPT on her blog
2 Pounds Fresh Strawberries( other fruit can be used)
1 Cup Raw Cashews (soak in water for 24 hours)
2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
1 Each: fresh lemon juice Small lemon or 1/2 of medium/ large lemon
2.5 tablespoons Plant based milk
1⁄4 Cup Toasted almond flour Pre toast in a 350° oven for 3–5 minutes
- Soak one cup of raw cashews in water for at least 24 hours (keep in the fridge).
- Drain the water and place the nuts in your food processor. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons
of pure organic maple syrup, the juice of one small lemon, and add one
tablespoon of the plant milk.
- Continue to add the plant milk a little at a time until the desired consistency
- Blend until smooth. Transfer the "Cheez" cake dip to a serving
dish and sprinkle with toasted almond flour.
- Allow dip to rest in the refrigerator for an hour before serving.
- Dip fresh strawberries or the fruit of your choice into the "Cheez"
cake dip. Enjoy!